In the 60’s and 70’s Afghan hash was the best hash in the world, and w...Buy NowBuy NowBuy Now
Amnesia Haze is now also available in an autoflowering variety. It gro...Buy NowBuy NowBuy Now
Blue Berry Fruit AUTO is one of my favorite types of all time. It is p...Buy NowBuy NowBuy Now
In recent years Critical has become one of the most well-known and cul...Buy NowBuy NowBuy Now
Dutch Power is an ode to the Power Plant, a popular, strong and stress...Buy NowBuy NowBuy Now
The mix of Indica and Sativa in the Ed Rosenthal Super Bud AUTO is an ...Buy NowBuy NowBuy Now
Jack Herer AUTO is a great cannabis strain named after a great man. Ja...Buy NowBuy NowBuy Now
With cannabis seeds you can cultivate your own plant. So it is possible to make your own top, but you have to remember that there are many types of seeds available. So it's very important that you make the right choice. We would like to explain the difference between the different seeds.
What do you have to pay attention to when buying cannabis seeds?
If you want to cultivate cannabis seeds it's very important that you cultivate feminine plants. The male plant only produces pollen and ultimately seed, so these aren't any good. A feminine plant produces the flower, your top. So if you want to cultivate for personal use, you only need to cultivate feminine plants.
Types of seeds and plants
There are numerous cannabis seeds on the market but you can divide these into three groups:
- Ordinary cannabis seeds: the plants from these seeds can both be male and feminine. If you have for instance ordered 10 ordinary cannabis seeds, you can’t know if the plants will become male or feminine.
- Feminised cannabis seeds: the plants from these seeds are in at least 95% of cases feminine. This offers a great advantage as only feminine plants can produce flowers.
- Autoflowering cannabis seeds: the plants from these seeds are also in at least 95% of cases feminine. That's one advantage, but you also have another. The autoflowering seeds automatically bloom after 2 or 4 weeks. The plant needs little attention and can easily be cultivated outside.
Do you opt for a cutting plant or a seed plant?
The purchase of cannabis seeds is rising in Europe. This is only logical, as more and more growers prefer seed plants over cutting plants. The cultivation of seeds has become simpler the last few years due to the improved quality of seeds. The advantages of seed plants compared to those of cutting plants:
- Seeds are cheaper.
- Seeds are genetically of better quality.
- Cutting plants often have spint or trip eggs.
- Seed plants are stronger and are more self-regulating
- With cutting plants you often don't know what the genetic origin is.
- Cutting plants have a lot of additional growth, which does not produce actual tops.
- Seeds are almost always ready for delivery the entire year long.
- Seed plants produce a higher yield.