Types of cannabis seeds
We would like to explain the difference between the different type of cannabis or marijuana seeds.
What do you have to pay attention to when buying cannabis seeds?
If you want to grow cannabis or weed seeds it's very important that you cultivate female plants. The male plant only produces pollen and when pollinizes other plants they produce ultimately seed, so these aren't any good. A female plant produces the flower, your buds. So if you want to grow for personal use, you only need to grow female cannabis plants.
There are numerous cannabis or marijuana seeds on the market. Briefly summarised you can divide these into three groups:
1) Regular cannabis seeds
The regular cannabis seeds are totally natural marijuana seeds that have not been chemically altered. The plants from regular cannabis seeds can both be male and female. If you have ordered 10 regular cannabis seeds for instance, you can’t know if the plants will become male or female, most probably male/famale would be 5/5. When they are cultivated in good circumstances, you are more likely to grow female plants.
2) Feminized cannabis seeds
Feminized cannabis seeds are genetically altered so that they produce female plants in at least 97% of the cases. This forms a great advantage as only female cannabis plants produce flowers. The male cannabis plants don't produce flowers, contain little THC and can even influence the production of THC of female plants. The female cannabis plant produces considerably more working substances or cannabinoids such as THC, CBD, CBG and CBN than a male cannabis plant. Before bringing the seeds on the market, they are first thoroughly tested and further cultivated so that we are sure that our plants are genetically stable and consistent.
Top 3 best sold Feminized Seeds
- Leila Kush Leila Kush or the Queen of all OG’s is a truth masterpiece of an Indica domina... €8.50
- Lemon Juice OG When two famous cup winners: OG#18 and Lemon Skunk came together and combined th... €8.00
- Amnesia Haze Amnesia Haze is one of the stronger cannabis strains and because of its extremel... €8.00
- Leila KushLeila Kush or the Queen of all OG’s is a truth masterpiece of an Indica domina...€8.50
- Lemon Juice OGWhen two famous cup winners: OG#18 and Lemon Skunk came together and combined th...€8.00
- Amnesia HazeAmnesia Haze is one of the stronger cannabis strains and because of its extremel...€8.00
3) Autoflowering cannabis seeds
Autoflowering seeds come from indica or sativa plants which were crossed with the ruderalis plant. This cannabis plant is situated in areas with short summers. Because of this, the ruderalis plant starts blooming automatically in a short period of time. (Normally within 2 or 3 weeks). The ruderalis cannabis plant is found mainly in Northern Europe, Russia and neighbouring countries such as China and Mongolia. This plant contains less THC than the indica and sativa types, which is the reason why they are crossed. The result of crossing the ruderalis plant with an indica or sativa plant is a fast blooming variant with a high THC production and good flower buds.
Top 3 most sold Autoflowering seeds
- Blue Berry Fruit AUTO Blue Berry Fruit AUTO is one of my favorite types of all time. It is probably th... €6.00
- AK47 Autoflower AK47 Autoflower is an easy to grow strain with a high yield. AK47 is a cross bet... €6.00
- Lowryder Auto Lowryder AUTO was developed for extremely rapid growth. From seed to harvest thi... €7.50
- Blue Berry Fruit AUTOBlue Berry Fruit AUTO is one of my favorite types of all time. It is probably th...€6.00
- AK47 AutoflowerAK47 Autoflower is an easy to grow strain with a high yield. AK47 is a cross bet...€6.00
- Lowryder AutoLowryder AUTO was developed for extremely rapid growth. From seed to harvest thi...€7.50
Medicinal cannabis seeds
Our feminized medicinal cannabis seeds are specially cultivated for the medicinal cannabis user. In fact, all cannabis types are appropriate for medicinal use. However, some types are more appropriate because of the active substances ans chemical compounds . Medicinal cannabis can bring relief of the following conditions: pain, muscle tensions, bad blood circulation, nausea, spasms, chemotherapy, stress, difficulty in sleeping, loss in appetite, sexual complaints and hormonal complaints. But it also can help with the concentration and focus.
The cultivation of cannabis plants takes a lot of time and energy, so avoid disappointment during the harvest by buying the right quality of seeds. This small investment is easily earned back with the harvest. Buy only feminized seeds, that'll save you a lot of time.